Five Day Swim Experience in Slovakia with Steven Shaw
Sunday 20th – Saturday 26th January 2019
The course will run from Monday 21st – Friday 25th January
Location: 4* Hotel Tenis Slovakia
Airport: Bratislavia from Stansted direct
The 6 night/5 day course was based at the elite 4* Hotel Tenis, newly refurbished in 2015, set in the middle of picturesque Slovakia the “the heart of Europe” surrounded by forests and snow-capped mountains.
A wonderful and unique experience!
The aim of this course was to provide you with the key techniques to mastering a graceful and sustained style of swimming. The Shaw Method is a unique hand’s on technique incorporating the principles of The Alexander Technique. By the end of the week, your swimming will have transformed.
Daily Schedule subject to change
- 09.00 – 10.00 Intro and dry land
- 10.00 – 11.30 Group swim class with Steven Shaw
- 11.30 – 12.30 Dryland studio
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 – 15.00 Private 1- 2 – 1 lessons in pool
- 16.00 -17.00 Dryland studio
Fees and Registration
- Course registration through Art of Swimming only
- Fee: £950 for the five-day course
- Hotel per person: € 835.80single and € 655.80 double.
- This includes bed & breakfast, lunch & evening meals.
Price also includes
- Unlimited use of the spa centre with:
- Finnish sauna
- Salt steam sauna
- Infrared sauna
- Scottish shower
- Tropical rain
- Finnish bucket
- Tepidarium – heated spa loungers
- Herbal steam sauna
- Bio sauna – Tylarium
- Kneipp foot bath
- Cooling pool
- Ice cold shower
- Flood shower
Payment & transfers
The trip will include:
- Visit to the National Park the Low Tatras – spectacular winter scenery
- Ticket on a gondola to Chopok Peak (2024 m above the sea)
- Beautiful panoramic views from the restaurant on the top of Chopok Peak
- Lunch in Bistro Chef Restaurant – tasting menu traditional Slovak cuisine