Five Day Swim Experience in Slovakia with Steven Shaw
Sunday 20th – Saturday 26th January 2019
The course will run from Monday 21st – Friday 25th January
Location: 4* Hotel Tenis Slovakia
Airport: Bratislavia from Stansted direct
This is a unique opportunity to spend 5 days with the Shaw Method founder himself, Steven Shaw.
The 6 night/5 day course will be based at the elite 4* Hotel Tenis, newly refurbished in 2015, set in the middle of picturesque Slovakia the “the heart of Europe” surrounded by forests and snow-capped mountains.
A wonderful and unique experience!
The aim of this course is to provide you with the key techniques to mastering a graceful and sustained style of swimming. The Shaw Method is a unique hand’s on technique incorporating the principles of The Alexander Technique. By the end of the week, your swimming will have transformed.
The Groups are small and places are limited, so if you would like to book on to the course do not delay.
Each day there will be 90-minute group classes in the water, followed by private coaching in the afternoons.
Daily Schedule subject to change
- 09.00 – 10.00 Intro and dry land
- 10.00 – 11.30 Group swim class with Steven Shaw
- 11.30 – 12.30 Dryland studio
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 – 15.00 Private 1- 2 – 1 lessons in pool
- 16.00 -17.00 Dryland studio
Fees and Registration
- Course registration through Art of Swimming only
- Fee: £950 for the five-day course
- Hotel per person: € 835.80single and € 655.80 double.
- This includes bed & breakfast, lunch & evening meals.
Price also includes
- Unlimited use of the spa centre with:
- Finnish sauna
- Salt steam sauna
- Infrared sauna
- Scottish shower
- Tropical rain
- Finnish bucket
- Tepidarium – heated spa loungers
- Herbal steam sauna
- Bio sauna – Tylarium
- Kneipp foot bath
- Cooling pool
- Ice cold shower
- Flood shower
Payment & transfers
There will be an option to join a half day trip for a fee of £35 pp approx.
The trip will include:
- Visit to the National Park the Low Tatras – spectacular winter scenery
- Ticket on a gondola to Chopok Peak (2024 m above the sea)
- Beautiful panoramic views from the restaurant on the top of Chopok Peak
- Lunch in Bistro Chef Restaurant – tasting menu traditional Slovak cuisine