We reserve the right to cancel/change any lesson scheduled.
Please note that we offer credit notes only for cancelled lessons; any credit for issued in lieu of cancelled lessons must be used within six months of issue.
Cancellations by the customer
Cancellation must be requested by phone call only. All our contact details are here.
We require a minimum of 72 HOURS notice within our opening hours (Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00).
Failure to provide this notification will incur the full charge (late cancellation).
Should you cancel more than 72 HOURS before the lesson we will re-schedule/transfer your credit to alternative tuition (early cancellation).
For sessions scheduled on Sunday and Monday cancellation is required by 15.00 on the previous Thursday.
The cancellation policy is extended during bank holidays when the office is closed. This means that lessons booked for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday need to be cancelled by 1700 on the previous Thursday by phone 07947398982, and followed up by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 7 days, you will NOT be entitled to a full REFUND or credit to alternative tuition.
* Deposits on Swimming Experiences are non refundable.
The exception to the above is for any tuition booked at Champneys. These bookings are bound by Champney’s own cancellation policy. Read Champney”s Terms and Conditions here.
Holiday Cancellation Policy
Should you cancel within more than…
- 30 days, you will be entitled to a full credit to alternative tuition (early cancellation).
- 15 days, you will be entitled to a 50% credit to alternative tuition.
- 7 days, you will NOT be entitled to a full credit to alternative tuition (early cancellation).
- Credit for cancellations must be used within six months of issue.