- Thu 27 Jun
- 19:00 to 20:00
- Peter Brierley
- Laboratory Spa, Hendon
- £ 170 (£140 for Lab Spa members)
- Call to book:
- 020 8446 9442
- Email to enquire:
- front crawl
This 6-week course is for anyone who can swim and/or glide with their face in the water, and would like to be able swim a smooth, fluid, and sustainable front crawl. You may be:
- a swimmer with no experience of the stroke
- a swimmer with some grasp of the stroke
- a front crawler looking to transform the efficiency of your stroke
- a triathlete wishing to reduce the effort taken on the swimming leg
You may also be a swimmer who is experiencing back or joint pain that does not respond well to your existing stroke. Whatever your level, this course is for you.
The course will take you through all the practices for front crawl beginning with the Shaw Method glide, then it will teach you the leg action, the rotation, the arm action, and, finally, the breathing.
During the course you will discover how to:
- harness the natural buoyancy of your body
- drastically reduce the amount of effort required to swim
- use rotation of the body to maximise streamlining
- recognise the importance of "preparing for movement"
PLEASE NOTE : 14th Mar-18th Apr 13
Before booking tuition with us please read our cancellation policy.