F M Alexander suggested that pupils should come to him every day for a month to properly learn his technique. We can't quite match that, but we offer Shaw Method holidays and short breaks from two nights to seven nights duration (full board).
If you want to transform your swimming then a holiday or a short break is a great way of achieving your goal, whatever it may be. Residential courses are suitable for all abilities. You may be:
- A non-swimmer wishing to build water confidence
- A beginner wishing to swim your first length
- A swimmer who wants to learn a new stroke
- A swimmer who wants to perfect an existing stroke
- A swimmer wishing to prepare for a triathlon or other competition
Our courses include a mix of group and individual lessons, dry land practices, and, on the longer holidays, an Alexander Technique lesson. We can tailor our tuition to suit you, and will cover whichever strokes you wish to learn.
Forthcoming holidays and short breaks in the UK:
We have no short breaks planned for the UK at present. To find out about holidays outside the UK please click here
Before booking tuition with us please read our cancellation policy.